Saturday, August 17, 2013

monochrome & gold.








Thrifted CatEye Sunglasses

Zara Flatform Sandals

Forever21 Rings

Envelope Clutch

HighWaisted Levis

Basic Black Tank F21

Basically Versatile. All of these items are very useful, and essential articles to make numerous attires. I love theses cateye sunglasses, I looked everywhere to get a pair of white ones at the time of my search, and they were nowhere to be found, until I visited my local thrift shop and BOOM! found a pair of white and nude ones :).  

My first pair of flatform sandals were purchased on sale at Zara, which is a plus, and they are surprisingly pretty comfortable to walk in.

Oh my, and we cannot go wrong with black Levis, which were thrifted and originally a pair of jeans, but I and my friendly shears made some adjustments to accommodate the summer heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment