Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Instant Crush.





Forever 21 Sunglasses

Thrifted Top

Levi Highwaisted Jeans

Anne Klein Ankle Boots

Although it has been hanging out in my ipod for a while, I am currently obsessed with the song Instant Crush by Daft Punk Feat. Julian Casablancas. The song has been a repetitive ear worm, and that is why I named this look as so. These Levi's never fail me. I love these pair of jeans because although they are jeans, they are also made with spandex, but they still look very much like jeans, and not like yoga pants, but still with the comfort of yoga pants. My top has to definitely be one of my unique pieces of clothing I own. It has a very 70's disco vide to it, and since it was thrifted,it may possibly be from that era. Ha all the drugs and sex that comes to mind. My Anne Klein Boots have about a 2 1/2 inch heel which only adds to even more versatility to them, and they too are very comfortable.
<3 Thank you to all so very much who hype the look on lookboook <3




No comments:

Post a Comment